Join us and invent the future of hospitality today!
Lausanne Hospitality Consulting SA (LHC), the consulting branch of EHL Group (owner of Ecole hotêlière de Lausanne) is a Swiss knowledge development and management advisory company. It delivers its consulting, executive education and learning center development services worldwide. LHC exists for more than 40 years and has been going through a rapid growth in the past 10 years, setting up offices in China – Beijing and Shanghai – and India – New Delhi.
For 2019 and the five years to come, LHC is striving to boost its business development in all three product lines, for its Swiss, China and India office but also through the development of a network of free-standing consultants who could develop a physical LHC office in targeted regions – Middle East, Eastern part of Europe, Africa, South America – once the business volume is large enough.
LHC is therefore seeking for talents, which have either international hospitality management experience or proven consulting experience with the capacity to acquire, close and deliver deals.
- Participate in business development and sales: prospect and develop activities targeting all lines of services, with a long term focus;
- Manage your own mandates and clients, which involves international travels;
- Give support to senior consultants as well as directors;
- Participate in evaluating potential leads for the company;
- Formulate, prepare and defend business proposals;
- Convert leads using a consultative approach with the team and the client;
- Provide guidance and technical advisory to clients;
- Train and coach junior staff members;
- Supervise, conduct and oversee asset development assignments such as feasibility study, business plan, opportunity review, due diligence, management contract negotiation, hotel operator search, service culture guidance, gap analysis, change management or management teams coaching.
At any of our current offices (Switzerland, China and India) or help us open new offices around the world.
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields (economics, business administration, tourism, hospitality) or equivalent degree;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of management consulting practices and/or the hospitality industry, asset development and management;
- Project management consulting exposure, including project design expertise;
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other languages mastery as per the markets you will be based.
- Decision-making authority over the direction of projects under your responsibility;
- Reliable and able to exercise high integrity responsibility;
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and independent;
- Diplomatic, client-oriented and flexible;
- Focused, rigorous and well-organized (Time management);
- Excellent communication skills, perceptive and solution oriented.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please send us your resume and cover letter!