Join us and invent the future of hospitality today!
Lausanne Hospitality Consulting SA (LHC), the consulting branch of EHL Group (owner of Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) is a Swiss knowledge development and management advisory company. It delivers its consulting, executive education and learning center development services worldwide. LHC exists for more than 40 years and has been going through a rapid growth in the past 10 years, setting up offices in China – Beijing and Shanghai – and India – New Delhi.
For 2019 and the five years to come, LHC is striving to boost its business development in all three product lines, for its Swiss, China and India office but also through the development of a network of free-standing consultants who could develop a physical LHC office in targeted regions – Middle East, Eastern part of Europe, Africa, South America – once the business volume is large enough.
LHC is currently recruiting a Learning Manager to support our vocational training and education team at a critical growth period. This position will be based in Lausanne.
- Play an active role in developing the Learning management platform:
- Select, implement and maintain innovative learning management system;
- Coordinate integration with external suppliers;
- Deliver and coordinate proactively support to clients and students;
- Work collaboratively with the business management to ensure the efficient, timely and on-budged production and management of offline & online learning content:
- Ensure coherence of Syllabi, lesson plans and course content;
- Develop or manage the development of new subjects and Syllabi;
- Structure, plan and oversee content development and production (in-house and with third parties);
- Ensure that learning content is always up to date and enhance it if necessary;
- Define weekly course schedules and set master exams, quizzes and group activities;
- Support stakeholders in academic management matters:
- Oversee, develop and execute Management training as well as oversee global Management administration;
- Oversee, develop & coordinate Faculty training as well as oversee global Faculty administration;
- Ensure Academic compliance and rigor across all stakeholders;
- Assure compliance with global procedures, such as student lists;
- Own and exercise compliance and quality control with clients: coordinate and execute quality audits as well as ensure that set standards are respected;
- Create a foundation for innovation: stay informed about latest trends in education landscape and propose potential new avenues to management.
- Master degree in relevant fields (hospitality, management, economics, business administration) or equivalent degree;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in learning management;
- Fully fluent in English, with excellent written skills. Good knowledge of French or any other language is a plus.
- Extensive experience in the field of vocational education level in D-A-CH context. Relation to the hospitality context is a must.
- Experience in managing online content, project management and statistical analysis is a plus.
This is a start-up (intrapreneurship) position within a well-established education player. We are looking for an open minded individual, with the following profile:
- Strong knowledge and interest about latest trends in vocational training;
- Forward thinking and entrepreneurial person with an autonomous workstyle;
- Tech-savvy team player who is looking to join a young and dynamic team;
- Appreciate cultural differences and working in multinational teams;
- Willing to create new things from scratch and leave a footprint;
- Excellent communication skills, perceptive and solution oriented.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please send us your resume and cover letter!