LHC COMMITMENT TO RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
Lausanne Hospitality Consulting SA (hereinafter ” LHC “), Route de Cojonnex 18, 1000 Lausanne 25, Switzerland is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients. Protection charter Personal Data LHC (hereinafter the ” Charter “) applies to all personal information collected or submitted on our websites, in online mode as well as offline, including personal data collected or received via our websites (hereinafter our ” website “) and all sites, applications, widgets and other mobile interactive features (hereinafter, collectively, our ” applications “), for through official pages of social networks that we monitor (hereinafter our ” social networking pages “) and e-mail messages in HTML format that we send you (hereinafter collectively with social networking pages, applications and websites, the ” Sites “).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
“Personal Data” means information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- The name
- Mailing address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number (including mobile phones)
- The email address
- The credit card number and debit
- Profile picture
- The identifier of the social network account
- Country of residence
- Address and school name
- Address and company name
- The browser on the device and information
- Information from the server log file
- Information collected through cookies, website Beacons and other technologies
- Applications for the use of data
- Demographic information and other information you provide
- Location data
- Aggregated information
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
After obtaining your consent if the applicable law provides, our service providers and we can collect personal data in several ways, including:
Through the sites: we can collect personal data via websites, such as when you register for information, download a brochure or make a purchase.
Offline: we may collect Personal Information from you offline, for example, when calling customer service.
From other sources: we can receive your Personal Data from other sources, such as public databases, the joint marketing partners, social networking platforms, with whom you are friends (e) or connected ( e) another way on social networking platforms and other third parties. For example, if you decide to connect your social network account to your account open on a Web site, certain Personal Data from your social network account, which may contain Personal Data as part of your profile or your friends’ profile will shared with us.
Through your browser or device: some information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device. We use this information for statistical purposes and to ensure that the links work properly.
Through browsers log files: your “IP address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address is automatically identified and recorded in the log files to our server when a user visits the sites with the time of the visit and the pages visited.
When using an application: When you download and use an application, we can monitor and collect usage data for applications such as the date and time that the application for your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been uploaded to the application based on the number of your machine.
From you: Information such as date of birth, gender and zip code, and other information, such as your favorite means of communication, can be collected when you voluntarily provide such information.
Physical location: we can collect the physical location of your device.
In some cases, we can use a third party payment service to process purchases and / or collect contributions through the Sites. In this case, your Personal Data may be collected by the third party and not by us, and shall be governed by the Charter protection of personal data of third parties and not by the present Charter. We do not control and exclude all liability for the use or disclosure of your Personal Information by third parties.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
We may use Personal Data:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, for example to send you brochures or to respond to your questions and comments.
- To send you administrative information, such as information about the sites and changes in our conditions and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase and / or contribution, for example to process your payments, have your order delivered, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, services, promotions and programmes and send you invitations to participate in special programmes or events.
- To allow you to contact and be contacted (e) by other users through the Sites, as authorized by the applicable Site.
- To permit you to participate on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs as well as other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including our Social Networks Pages).
- For our business purposes, such as analysing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Sites, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring the Sites experience and content based on your past activities on the Sites, and gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues).
- We use the information collected by browsers or your device for statistical purposes as well as to ensure that the links work properly.
- We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with customized content and location-based services. We may also share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including the laws of countries other than your country of residence; (B) comply with legal process; (C) to respond to requests from public authorities, including the authorities of countries other than your country of residence; (D) to enforce our terms and conditions; (E) to protect our operations or those of our affiliates; (F) to protect our rights, our privacy, our security or our goods and / or our affiliates, yours or those of third parties; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by LHC or would like a copy of the information LHC holds about you, correct or remove inaccurate personal data or oppose the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We have established organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data under our control. Unfortunately, it is impossible to ensure safe data transmission to 100% via the Internet or data storage system.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately inform us of the problem we contacting accordance with section “Contact us”.
ACCESS, CHANGE AND OPTIONS
You get several options regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
We will obtain your express prior consent in accordance with applicable law.
If at some point you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, the easiest way to do this is to inform us by email, calling us or writing us at the address indicated below in section “Contact Us”. In your application, indicate that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications.
In addition, we will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties, including our subsidiaries for direct marketing purposes if we have not obtained your express authorization if the applicable law provides and / or in any case, if we have received and processed a request from you stating that your Personal data should not be shared with third parties for this purpose. If you wish to make such a request, please let us know using the form “Contact Us”. Please state clearly that you ask us not to disclose your Personal Data to our affiliates and / or other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that changes may not be effective immediately. We will endeavor to meet your requests as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event within 30 days of receiving your request. Please note that if you refuse (opt-out) to receive marketing messages to our character, we can continue to send you important administrative messages that you can not refuse it unless you have a legitimate interest.
To review, correct, update, delete or restrict another way our use of your Personal Data that has already been communicated to us, use the “Contact Us” and describe clearly the object of your request. In your application, clearly indicate the information you would like to see changed, if you want your Data to be deleted from our database or if you would like our use of your Personal Data to be limited. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Also, please note that we may need to retain certain data for archival purposes as required by law and / or to complete any transactions that you might have started before applying for the modification or suppression (eg when make a purchase or get a promotion, you can not edit or delete the Personal data provided as such purchase or promotion is not finished (e)).
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Charter does not govern, and we accept no responsibility in this regard, the data protection practices, information or other third parties, including where the LHC sites contain a link to a site operated by a third party. The inclusion of a link on the LHC sites does not mean that we or our affiliates validate the linked site.
In addition, we can give you access to third features that allow you to stream content to your social networking accounts. Note that any information you provide using this functionality is governed by the Charter protection of personal data of third parties in question and not by the present Charter. We have no control over third-party use of information you provide using this feature and are not responsible.
We are not responsible for collection policies and practices, use and disclosure (including practices for data security) other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, or another application developer, application providers, social networking platform providers, operating system providers, wireless service providers and device manufacturers, including Personal Data you disclose to other organizations by through or under the Applications or our Social Networks Pages.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary for the purposes described in this document.
USE OF SITES FOR MINORS
We offer for sale, with adults, children’s programs. For the protection of personal data of children, we require parental consent for users to make a reservation or request a brochure for one of these programmes that are not majority in their country of residence.
We generally ask that you do not send us and you do not disclose sensitive Personal Information (eg information concerning racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or membership a union) on or through the Sites or otherwise.
We may amend this Charter. Any change in the present Policy shall come into force as soon as we will post the amended Charter on our website. The use of the Sites after such modifications will constitute acceptance by you of the Revised Policy
For questions about this Policy, please contact us email@example.com
WHAT’S A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files or pieces of information stored on your computer or mobile device (eg smartphone or tablet) when you visit our sites. A cookie typically contains the name of the website where it originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (ie how long the cookie will remain on your device) and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Two types of cookies may be used on the sites, “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the site. A persistent cookie remains on your device for a period much longer or until you manually delete it (how long the cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or “lifetime” of the cookie in question).
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We use a number of suppliers who can also place cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our sites to enable them to provide their services. For more information on these cookies and how to decline (opt-out), please visit their charter for the protection of personal data.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
Although most browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies, most browsers allow you to change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are sent to your device.
In addition to the options provided above, you can reject, accept or remove cookies from the site at any time by activating or by accessing your browser settings. Information on how to activate, deactivate or delete the cookies are available from the supplier’s website via your Internet browser help menu.
You must know that if cookies are disabled or removed, all the site’s features may not function normally, eg you will be unable to visit certain parts of our site or to receive personalized information when you visit the Site.
If you use multiple devices to view the sites and access it (for example, your computer, your smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must make sure that the browser on each device is set to match your preferences in terms of cookies.
If you want to delete all cookies set by websites you visit, the links below will allow you to download three programs to remove tracking cookies:
Phone : +41 21 785 13 29
Address: Lausanne Hospitality Consulting SA, Route de Cojonnex 18, 1000 Lausanne 25, Switzerland
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not mention information about your credit card or sensitive information in emails that you send us.
Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/fr-FR/kb/278835